CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 10-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
Adam Matthew Smith

Profile:
Talking York Barbell Equipment

If any of you are looking for great equipment at awesome prices, contact me at Xxxx Barbell. We offer everything from bumpers, kettlebells, bars to benches, racks and stations. Mention Cto receive 35% off MSRP on your equipment! You can email me at .....

We don't allow marketing or advertising on the message board!

Buying direct from the manufacturer saves time and money. Xxxx Barbell has been in business since 1932 and has always outfitted top athletes. We offer everything from bumpers, kettlebells and bars to benches, racks and stations. You can contact me at XXXXXX and I can assist you. Check out what we have on our facebook page at XXXXX Mention xxxxx for 35% of MSRP pricing.

Buying direct from the manufacturer saves time and money Xxxx Barbell has been in business since 1932 and has always outfitted top athletes. We offer everything from bumpers, kettlebells and bars to benches, racks and stations. We also have proudly outfitted many CrossFit boxes here in Central PA, MD, DC and VA. You can contact me at Xxxxxand I can assist you. Check out what we have on our facebook page at Xxxxx Mention Xxxxx for 35% of MSRP pricing.