CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Digital Coaching
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Coaching Post pictures or movies for critique and coaching

Old 08-27-2005, 02:48 PM   #11
Mike Burgener

Profile:
thanks for the suggestions re saving the mpv. got it and have evaluated the mpv of tony. elevation, elevation, i.e. finish!!!! finish strong frinish high, get tall...create momentum and elevation on the bar. off the ground you are on your toes....bar goes forward now i have to bring it back....you do...somewhat...but then you extend raising face towards ceiling...bar goes forward...you jump forward...to receive the bar....keep pulling while going under....the finish needs to be strong not soft....having said all that....not really that bad!!! remember i am picky...i critique a bit strong....you h ave potential and can get this....oly lifting is about being agressive!!!! not a weak sister or weak brother (see i am sensitive) its about being born again hard!!!! get tall, get strong!!! pull yourself under the bar with enthusiasm!!!! coach bhttp://www.crossfit.com/discus/messages/13350/13430.jpg
Old 08-27-2005, 05:40 PM   #12
Ben Krey

Profile:

Thank you to all who critiqued. I read all of your posts several times. We lifted again today and I recorded most of it, so I'll try to get a couple of videos up. It has definately been an education to watch myself lift on video.

-Ben