CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 05-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #1
Eric Stiller

Profile:
Insurance covering rope climbing

If anybody is willing to refer me to some good insurance that covers rope climbing in their gym Insuranc please let me know.

I took over management for a gym, not a crossfit box....and they have k&k insurance. I am thinking of putting a rig in the parking lot to be able to have rock climbing and when I asked his insurance about this they said they cover no kind of climbing.

So we are looking for an insurance does cover this to switch over and we are also trying to find ways to protect ourselves the best way possible by having a Castro rig in the parking lot when the business is closed. We are worried about people walking by deciding to play around on it and I'm told that even with a sign and trying to make it non-usable during off hours that we can still get sued. So also any advice on that would be great. Thanks