CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 02-18-2014, 07:49 AM   #21
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: ALN - Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Kelley View Post
and....that changes nothing.
Lol, ok.

Here is the deal, in the end I felt I was offering a very good deal to regular customers. For 100$ (which was discounted more than once) you can save 20% on any order you ever place with us (when we are not running promotional events). We have a LOT of customers who have ordered dozens of times and most of those orders were not during sale events. For them, it would very quickly pay for itself and then some.

For anyone that wants to play a semantics game and make a stink about it, well, you have your wish and I have removed the offer. Nice work. Thanks for being representative of the current world culture which is to never take any personal culpability and to want something for nothing. Personally, I do not think that any rational individual would assume they could combine a 20% off code with other sale offers (like the recent 35%) forever. That, to me, seems quite ridiculous. The facts also seem to bear out my opinion as literally 2 or 3 individuals out of everyone that purchased it have expressed the concern noted by the thread starter here.

Anyway, I am done commenting here. I think I have stated my position quite clearly.