CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 10-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
Brenton Arndt

Profile:
Android App

So first off, Yes I have used the search for the answer to this question.

What I am looking for is a good android app to log my workouts. Maybe I am not reading the descriptions of some of these other apps correctly. Here is what I looking for.

-the WOD are already on the app. Meaning I can put in a certain date and the official crossfit workout for that day appears. I can log in my time, or number of reps. Just a note, I follow the website workout with a group of friends. The thing is we are about 6 months behind.

-Something where personal records are recorded and easy to look back at.

-Maybe something connects to a website would be nice. Just for the fact of being able to back up. It would suck to have all the work outs logged and then gone because something happend to my phone.

Thanks.

Long time message board reader, first time poster
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Gerry Dunn

Profile:
Re: Android App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenton Arndt View Post
So first off, Yes I have used the search for the answer to this question.

What I am looking for is a good android app to log my workouts. Maybe I am not reading the descriptions of some of these other apps correctly. Here is what I looking for.

-the WOD are already on the app. Meaning I can put in a certain date and the official crossfit workout for that day appears. I can log in my time, or number of reps. Just a note, I follow the website workout with a group of friends. The thing is we are about 6 months behind.

-Something where personal records are recorded and easy to look back at.

-Maybe something connects to a website would be nice. Just for the fact of being able to back up. It would suck to have all the work outs logged and then gone because something happend to my phone.

Thanks.

Long time message board reader, first time poster
There's a couple I've found I like, but alas it's on my tablet.. I can look and tell you what they are tonight when I get home from running.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
Brenton Arndt

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Dunn View Post
There's a couple I've found I like, but alas it's on my tablet.. I can look and tell you what they are tonight when I get home from running.
THANKS!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #4
Jason Scheffler

Profile:

I'm not sure if it goes 6 months back but Xercise does pretty much everything you want. Pulls from the main page if set up that way, places for lifts, oly lifts, PR etc and backs up to dropbox when you close it.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
Kelli Obryan

Profile:

myWOD app on my iphone is pretty good. super easy- doesn't have everything but you can add stuff too. i would guess they have it for droid as well
Old 11-01-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
Brett Benes

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Scheffler View Post
I'm not sure if it goes 6 months back but Xercise does pretty much everything you want. Pulls from the main page if set up that way, places for lifts, oly lifts, PR etc and backs up to dropbox when you close it.
This is what I use as well and can't complain.