CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 09-14-2014, 12:42 PM   #1
Sonia Souza

Profile:
Post Looking for CrossFit writer/blogger?

We are looking to expand our website with informational articles. We are looking to find someone that may be interested in writing articles that pertain to all aspects of CrossFit. I prefer to find someone that understands and is involved in CrossFit as opposed to these freelance writers that are out there.

If this is something you may be interested in please shoot me a PM. We can can discuss this in further detail along with compensation options.

Thanks,
Sonia
Old 11-15-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
Sonia Souza

Profile:
Re: Looking for CrossFit writer/blogger?

Still looking and thanks for the inquiries for those that sent me a message. Shoot me an email by using the contact form on our website listed below.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:06 AM   #3
Scott Simmonds

Profile:
Re: Looking for CrossFit writer/blogger?

Perhaps I'm off base, but your blog is designed to promote your business. I write extensively but will never be able to do your business justice.

You should be the writer.

I've coached many small biz owners on this issue. Find someone who can help you write the articles. Perhaps you write them and someone edits for you. Maybe someone ghost writes for you.

PM me and I'll be glad to share the name of a great editor who charges reasonable rates to help - she edits almost everything I write and has for years.