CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 05-26-2016, 10:56 AM   #1
Mundo Sanchez

Profile:
Non-Profit- Giving Back through CrossFit

After much soul searching on what my life's purpose is I have decided to start a non-profit charity organization (501(c)(3) status pending) with a mission to give back to worthy charitable causes both locally and globally through the use of CrossFit (presented by CrossFit Healthy Nut).

We also aim to spread awareness on the scalability of CrossFit and how it can be incorporated into everyone’s life, regardless of how good of shape you are in or not in.

How it works......

1. We work with companies looking to make a positive impact on society both locally and globally.
2. We design 4 WODS all to be completed within a 1 hour time cap.
3. 1st WOD is done with either company donor or receiving cause representative and then they watch the other 3 WODS as a fan.
4. The Goal is to accumulate as many reps as possible for the 4 WODS within a 1 hr time cap.

Each rep = $ that the company will donate to the current supported cause.

This is not a 1 time event. We will do this on a continual basis and support multiple causes. All events will be broadcasted Live on Facebook. Viewers online will also get a chance to donate towards the cause by purchasing a support t-shirt along with other fundraising opportunities.

What I ask of you is to just give this page a 'Like' and stay tuned for more information as website and intro video will be dropping soon.

Not allowed. Please read the site rules.

Also if you are interested we are a new organization so we are definitely looking for volunteers to help with the cause!