CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
Jose Soriano
Member Jose Soriano is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York  NY
Posts: 103
Dear At Large Nutrition...

...I love you.

In the past week my back squat went from 165 lbs, to 215 lbs.

I would now like to have your babies.

For anyone looking to try their stuff, try it. It's delicious, blends really well, and there's a noticeable difference. That word is important. There is a difference you will actually notice.

So thank you!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Joseph Parker
Member Joseph Parker is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville  SC
Posts: 25
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Soriano View Post
...I love you.

In the past week my back squat went from 165 lbs, to 215 lbs.

I would now like to have your babies.

For anyone looking to try their stuff, try it. It's delicious, blends really well, and there's a noticeable difference. That word is important. There is a difference you will actually notice.

So thank you!!
also cant wait to try the stuff - another not to ALN....

please produce MORE of it, so it isnt always on a waiting list....

and make it cheaper for us broke fools!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
Chris Mason
Banned Chris Mason is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charlottesville  VA
Posts: 4,708
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

Thanks Jose. I am glad you like the products! You do the work, our stuff just helps a bit .
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
Jordan Derksen
Member Jordan Derksen is offline
 
Jordan Derksen's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Winnipeg  MB Canada
Posts: 1,482
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

I'm sure this information is somewhere but I couldn't find it on the site or googling.

Chris, does atlarge ship to Canada? I'm gonna get Nitrean protein and bcaa's when I run out of my stuff.
__________________
30/6'2"/203
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
Chris Mason
Banned Chris Mason is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charlottesville  VA
Posts: 4,708
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Derksen View Post
I'm sure this information is somewhere but I couldn't find it on the site or googling.

Chris, does atlarge ship to Canada? I'm gonna get Nitrean protein and bcaa's when I run out of my stuff.
We do. We use USPS Priority International, but I have to warn you it is not cheap. Shipping to Canada is expensive.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:06 AM   #6
Christian Crochet
Member Christian Crochet is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Fort Walton Beach  FL
Posts: 17
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

I second that love....while Nitrean+ Strawberries and Cream isn't the greatest protien I've ever tasted, it still tastes pretty darn good. Love the fact that Preworkout is a bare bones only necessities product that gives great energy!!!

Biggest plus of the company...CUSTOMER SERVICE...I had originally ordered BCAA plus but the fact it was out of stock and wouldn't be back in til June. I asked Chris if he could cancel that part of my order and ship my PWO and Nitrean ASAP...heard back from him in less that 6 hrs and he got my order out pronto super fast!

I will from here on out be a LOYAL and RETURNING customer.

Thanks Chris!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:31 AM   #7
Nicholas DaSilva
Member Nicholas DaSilva is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hollywood  FL
Posts: 217
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

Chris, do you guys consider athletes for sponsorships at certain times of the year or do you accept..."applications", i guess would be the best term, yearly? Just curious.

- Nick
__________________
" If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food" Level 1 Cert.(3x), Oly Cert (Burg). Nutrition Cert.(Mr. Lobo)., CrossFit Conquest, Davie, FL.

Last edited by Nicholas DaSilva; 05-30-2013 at 06:44 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #8
Chris Mason
Banned Chris Mason is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charlottesville  VA
Posts: 4,708
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas DaSilva View Post
Chris, do you guys consider athletes for sponsorships at certain times of the year or do you accept..."applications", i guess would be the best term, yearly? Just curious.

- Nick
I will always consider them, but right now I have 3 athletes I haven't even got up on the site yet and I am totally over budget concerning sponsorships. You are always welcome to send me information for consideration.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
Chris Mason
Banned Chris Mason is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charlottesville  VA
Posts: 4,708
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Crochet View Post
I second that love....while Nitrean+ Strawberries and Cream isn't the greatest protien I've ever tasted, it still tastes pretty darn good. Love the fact that Preworkout is a bare bones only necessities product that gives great energy!!!

Biggest plus of the company...CUSTOMER SERVICE...I had originally ordered BCAA plus but the fact it was out of stock and wouldn't be back in til June. I asked Chris if he could cancel that part of my order and ship my PWO and Nitrean ASAP...heard back from him in less that 6 hrs and he got my order out pronto super fast!

I will from here on out be a LOYAL and RETURNING customer.

Thanks Chris!
Thank you for the kind words .
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:05 AM   #10
Chris Jones
Member Chris Jones is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte  NC
Posts: 790
Re: Dear At Large Nutrition...

kind of off-topic but did the RESULTS make production on time Chris? I ordered a bunch of stuff for the free bottle/multi/fish oil promo and had Results in there too. Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
At Large Nutrition Opticen + Review Jon Branden Nutrition 20 03-06-2013 08:00 AM
At Large Nutrition vs ON Gold Jerol Roberts Nutrition 3 02-27-2013 03:08 PM
at large nutrition Deb Weber Nutrition 13 11-03-2012 11:29 AM
At Large Nutrition Sale Bob Cieszkowski Nutrition 19 09-29-2011 08:34 AM
at large nutrition results Gino Ghiloni Nutrition 2 09-13-2011 05:54 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:11 AM.


CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.