CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 11-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #21
Glenn Plomchok

Profile:
Re: Any Fantasy Football fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holcombe View Post
Maybe you can't be blamed for dropping Sproles since you're in an 8-team league. I'm surprised there's no depth at all on waviers at RB with only 8 teams though. I don't even like playing in 8 team leagues because every team is so stacked. 10 or 12 is perfect IMO.

Am I missing something like it's a 2-QB league? Trade Brady ASAP if you can get running back help and just roll with Rivers. Drop Cutler

I see Kansas City getting rocked this week. They're a good team with a great defense but there's no way they can keep up with Denver. We will see though.. crazier things have happened!
Sorry yes...this is a two QB league and I had one week where Cutlet and Rivers were on a bye at the same time so I had to stay loaded. Then Cutler got hurt and Kap was sucking so here I am

This is a gym league and only 8 guys wanted to roll with it. I agree 10 would make it more fun but I am enjoying it. I am working a trade to get Zac Stacy and I did end up switching Ivory for L'van Bell...for now.

I stayed with Sproles and kept playing him...there are just too many options on that team and Pierre Thomas is getting most of the load.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #22
Glenn Plomchok

Profile:

Trade options...if you could take one of these guys, which one would it be.

Zac Stacy

Andre Brown.

I cannot decide...but need one of them asap.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #23
Jeff Enge

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Plomchok View Post
Trade options...if you could take one of these guys, which one would it be.

Zac Stacy

Andre Brown.

I cannot decide...but need one of them asap.
Stacy. Don't trust the Giants still, and either way they will still have Eli throwing when he's got targets like Nicks and Cruz on the outside. On the Rams side Kellen Clemens is not an NFL starting QB, and his pass catching options aren't all that great unless Tavon Austin goes entirely off. They definitely have to run the ball a lot, and Isiah "I" Pead and Darryl Richardson are cat poop.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #24
Glenn Plomchok

Profile:

Thanks Jeff. I am taking Stacy Brown has somewhat better matchups moving forward but not by that much and I agree, Eli is there in NY with other weapons. Rams don't really have anything in the way of a passing offense
Old 11-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #25
Jeff Enge

Profile:

Yeah, its funny... I get St Louos sports talk radio here - up untill August they were drooling over Austin, Brian Quick, Jared Cook, those aforementioned crappy backs. Everybody. Not much of a peep now.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:04 AM   #26
Glenn Plomchok

Profile:

I watched Stacy against the Seahawks and he looked really good. I should have grabbed him then but I didn't.

Bottom line I need a strong #2 back especially this week as my #1 (Beastmode) is on a Bye week.

It's an 8 team league so our rosters are all stacked but it's still not easy making the right choices every week I won by 1 point this past week and was projected to win by 25. My guys did not suck altogether but my opponent had a couple guys swell up. When Brady threw that INT I was up by 3 pts...I could smell that INT and there it was with no time left. Crazy
Old 11-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #27
John Holcombe

Profile:

I guess Stacy and Brown are about even.. Stacy is a little more talented but Brown is on a slightly better offense that has a some momentum. At this point you might as well look at their playoff schedules specifically