CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 09-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #2551
Blair Robert Lowe

Profile:
Re: Sharknado

Suckage, good luck Nik.

Old 09-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #2552
Cody Lichtenwalner

Profile:

Got me a new patch for my 5.11

Nik that really sucks man. Chin up it'll be over before ya know it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0412_1_1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	12877  

Old 09-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #2553
Christopher Morris

Profile:

Hey Nik,
I'm glad to hear it wasn't a tumor. If you need the pain meds, use them.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Old 09-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #2554
Cody Lichtenwalner

Profile:

Tire flips kb swings and runs.

Got my 4 YEAR OLD a 195/70/13 junk tire and he flipped with me, did swings with his toy kb but that's not what blew my mind. He ran the loop at my development, 550m, only stopping ONCE! Hell there are days I don't make the damn loop. I did a slow jog but for his little legs it was a hard run and he kept pace. I think I got a future track star over here fellas

Old 09-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #2555
Paulo Santos

Profile:

Good luck nick.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #2556
Bill M. Hesse

Profile:

Nik, refer to my thread in nutrition.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #2557
Brad Allen Jones

Profile:

IDK why but my reply in Bill's (soon becoming rediculous) thread made me laugh.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #2558
Andrew N. Casey

Profile:

hello boys, girls, men, women, villians, heroes, players, haters, and other lurkers of undetermined origin...

so, short version. i am in Kennedy TX, about an hour or so south of San Antonio. I left Sunday morning from Midland TX and drove all the way home to central KS. got home late sunday night. slept. woke up and got a call monday at lunch to be in Kennedy TX by tuesday at lunch and be ready to work all night tonight. So, i slept, woke up early this morning and left on a jet plane from central KS to San Antonio. landed at lunch, rented truck, and drove south. so here i am. so mad i could cuss and cry. but, alas, que sara sara. at any rate, the bad thing is that because i flew i don't have my workout stuff with me. one of the other guys down here has some weak sauce weights that i might play with for arms. other than that i will be doing lots of running, pushups, situps, and pullups while i am here. perhaps i can find something heavy to play with.

i am trying like crazy to catch up with this thread and the others.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #2559
Andrew N. Casey

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Ok report on the surgery.

It is not a tumor, good.
It is the harder to deal with cyst, bad.

I have a plastic tube sewn into my gum and jaw, I still have stitches both in front and behind.
I have to flush out my jaw bone twice a day with or through this tube. Looks like a month or two dealing with it and maybe at the end do another surgery to get out what is left.

So a longer ordeal then I want but better then reconstructive surgery.

Pain is manageable but always there. I held off taking anything today and felt better for a wile but at an hour past med time it hit big. So looks to be a wile there.

I expect it is the tube itself and the fact that air can get in there to the jaw and nerves what ever.

I go back in tomorrow for a check up and will try and ask all about the meds and pain and training and stitches.
prayers for you sir.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #2560
Brad Allen Jones

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew N. Casey View Post
hello boys, girls, men, women, villians, heroes, players, haters, and other lurkers of undetermined origin...

so, short version. i am in Kennedy TX, about an hour or so south of San Antonio. I left Sunday morning from Midland TX and drove all the way home to central KS. got home late sunday night. slept. woke up and got a call monday at lunch to be in Kennedy TX by tuesday at lunch and be ready to work all night tonight. So, i slept, woke up early this morning and left on a jet plane from central KS to San Antonio. landed at lunch, rented truck, and drove south. so here i am. so mad i could cuss and cry. but, alas, que sara sara. at any rate, the bad thing is that because i flew i don't have my workout stuff with me. one of the other guys down here has some weak sauce weights that i might play with for arms. other than that i will be doing lots of running, pushups, situps, and pullups while i am here. perhaps i can find something heavy to play with.

i am trying like crazy to catch up with this thread and the others.
Have you ever told us what you do for work?
PS Not too far from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Ok report on the surgery.

It is not a tumor, good.
It is the harder to deal with cyst, bad.

I have a plastic tube sewn into my gum and jaw, I still have stitches both in front and behind.
I have to flush out my jaw bone twice a day with or through this tube. Looks like a month or two dealing with it and maybe at the end do another surgery to get out what is left.

So a longer ordeal then I want but better then reconstructive surgery.

Pain is manageable but always there. I held off taking anything today and felt better for a wile but at an hour past med time it hit big. So looks to be a wile there.

I expect it is the tube itself and the fact that air can get in there to the jaw and nerves what ever.

I go back in tomorrow for a check up and will try and ask all about the meds and pain and training and stitches.
Persevere!