CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 10-05-2007, 05:28 AM   #1
Craig Takahiro Descoteaux

Profile:
University of Tulsa Cross Fitters

Hello to everyone. I'm a very interested in starting a group at the University of Tulsa. They have a some new equipment at the fitness center ( kb's, rings, C2 rower, etc), but I haven't seen anyone using them on a regular basis. I was looking for anyone that might want to work together since they have some of the equipment. Thanks
Old 10-05-2007, 06:40 AM   #2
Pat Harker

Profile:
Re: University of Tulsa Cross Fitters

We have been an affiliate in Tulsa about a year now. We are moving soon but you can look us up at CrossFitTulsa.com. Brandon Wykoff is the person to contact with questions.

Also some of your friends from Triton have started working out with us. You are welcome anytime Craig.

Since you are in Jenks, Ok, I also have to mention that they have an affiliate there as well; look up CrossFit Jenks.com. Breck Berry is the owner/trainer and he is an animal. He has a nice setup there in Jenks.

I know you are wanting to start up at TU but until then come give either one of us a try. See you soon at the gym or on the mat.

Paddy
CrossFit Tulsa