CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 02-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
Josh Gobin

Profile:
Desperate Housewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Medley View Post
I spoke with Head Quarters last week and they said it was taking all of 6 weeks if not more.........
Anthony, am trying to reach someone at CrossFit head quarters. Any pointers on how I may speak with a real human being? Or does anyone else have a solid contact number or email address for me to connect with?

I am trying to contact via phone or email, to a real person at CrossFit corporate office. Can anyone direct me to a good number or email please?

I am trying to contact via phone or email, to a real person at CrossFit corporate office. Can anyone direct me to a good number or email please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan McNamar View Post
http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/CF-contact.html

Direct your email to the correct person. Be clear with your question. They will get back to you sooner or later. Nothing happens fast with HQ communications.
Brenda, that is the rub. I have developed a treatment for a CrossFit themed TV show that I am trying to pitch them. But I have no good email to a direct person at corporate to contact.

My name is Josh Gobin, and I am a video producer in Dallas Tx. I have developed a strong treatment\script for a cool reality, elimination CrossFit show. But I am having zero luck going through the contact emails on the CrossFit website and I have left voice mails on all the phone contacts as well. I can't get a hold of a real human being. Could anyone direct me to a real person via phone number or email address?

Josh Gobin
josh@gojoproductions.com
gojoproductions.com YOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE

here is my last spot I produced
https://vimeo.com/59419808YOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE

My name is Josh Gobin, and I am a video producer in Dallas Tx. I have developed a strong treatment\script for a cool reality, elimination CrossFit show. But I am having zero luck going through the contact emails on the CrossFit website and I have left voice mails on all the phone contacts as well. I can't get a hold of a real human being. Could anyone direct me to a real person via phone number or email address?

Josh Gobin
josh@gojoproductions.com

https://vimeo.com/59419808YOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE

Josh Gobin
josh@gojoproductions.com

Last edited by Lynne Pitts : 07-30-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: crossposting spammer