CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
Jeremy Kauffman

Profile:
Looking For Exercise Writer For Project

(Admins: I hope this is appropriate to post here. I read the guidelines and it seemed okay. If not, I'm sincerely sorry.)

I'm looking for someone who is capable of breaking down a variety of exercises into a series of easy to understand steps. This would be paid work ($5-$10/exercise) done from your the (dis)comfort of sitting at your computer.

What I'm Looking For
Someone who can take a collection of exercises ranging from the standard (e.g. bench press or (ugh) arm curl) to the advanced (full squat cleans or split jerk) to CrossFit style (thrusters or SDHP). Sort of like what exrx (w/f/s) does, but more detailed and slightly less technical. This would probably mean someone with a degree in ExPhys, but if you know your stuff I don't really care if you have a piece of paper to prove it. I can also give you a full list of exercises if you message me.

Payment
Would be $5-$10/exercise depending on the ones you do. If you know what you're doing, I would image that works out $20+/hr. If you're concerned about my legitimacy, I'm willing to pay some advance / paypal per exercise / talk on the phone / whatever.

Interested?
Write me a sample write up for either Deadlift or a Full Squat Clean. Show me how you would break either exercise down into step by step components that could be accompanied by a photo or illustration. Also tell me a little bit about yourself. Email it to kauffj@gmail.com.