CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
Nina Haley

Profile:
Crossfitters in Kuwait (no base access)

Looking for some CFers in Kuwait... I was at a CF box in Kuwait City but they cancelled the women's classes. The other CF box doesn't allow women although I'm working on the manager about letting me use the facility on their off hours.

In the mean time I'm looking for some people to work out with. I'm slowly buying equipment to build my own gym as Kuwait is just too segregated for my taste. I don't have base access either so options are limited.

Nina
Old 07-30-2013, 11:57 PM   #2
Trevor Methena

Profile:
Re: Crossfitters in Kuwait (no base access)

look up Ben Thompson or Marlene Anderson via FB, they coach in Kuwait. Marlene is a woman, so I would hope her gym allows women.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:11 AM   #3
Meshal M Sulaiman

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Haley View Post
Looking for some CFers in Kuwait... I was at a CF box in Kuwait City but they cancelled the women's classes. The other CF box doesn't allow women although I'm working on the manager about letting me use the facility on their off hours.

In the mean time I'm looking for some people to work out with. I'm slowly buying equipment to build my own gym as Kuwait is just too segregated for my taste. I don't have base access either so options are limited.

Nina
you might want to check out Neon Fitness in Kuwait City
Neon Fitness (wfs).
theyre currently working on affiliation.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #4
Nathan Bird

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Haley View Post

Nina
Email me
Nathan.birduk@gmail.com
I am the head coach at crossfit flare Kuwait.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #5
Danny Bostwick

Profile:

Brandon Crump is a guy who posts to CompetitorsWOD. Pretty sure he is there right now. No idea where he is, what is business is there, or anything about him right now. All I know is that he is putting up regional numbers in the open and he posts regularly.