CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > In Sickness and In Health > Injuries
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Injuries Chronic & Acute

Old 12-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #1
Lee Weiyang

Profile:
Question Pain only after exercise?

Hey everyone,
I have been experiencing pain at the base of my spine, the place where it connects to the hip. The pain comes only after sitting or after exercise. It seems to be amplified if i lie down/lean on something after exercise. The strange thing is that I do not actually feel the pain during the workout.
For example, today i did GI-Jane, and after the workout the pain just hit me. It was so bad that i just laid on the floor for about 10mins before being able to get up.
Would appreciate any advice you guys could provide, and what am i to expect when i see the medical officer. Thanks.