CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old Today, 06:01 AM   #1501
Jason A Smith

Profile:
Re: 2014 45-49 Fittest on the Planet goal

Vic,

Looking good, love the idea of rowing that much each day but not sure I could actually do it.

Based on what I see you and I have similar issues. I have seen what you have done for the lower back/posterior chain etc. I also see that you regularly do shoulder rehab etc. What exactly do you do ? I have a routine I perform as well as I have two old crappy shoulders and at 41 they don't function really well or do well with a lot of kipping volume. Do you program your own or does someone help out with it. Just curious. Lately I have been doing some FRC stuff for hips and shoulders. I like it and it seems to be quite effective. I will have links to youtube stuff in my log this week.