CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 12-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Peyton's Log

Well I figure since everyone else is doing it, so should I. I've been CF'ing for awhile, got away from it the past 2-3 months but I'm back. Unfortunately the first log is going to be my weakest area...the shoulder press. I've been a swimmer my whole life so you'd think that shoulders would be a strong suit, but that apparently doesn't seem to by my case.

Taken from today's WOD on CFHQ

1x1x1x1x1x1 of Shoulder Press

135 (F)

After about two minutes rest, just for fun I tried 130. Form was magoo but I got it. Headed back to the gym tonight with the wife for some Fran.

Last edited by Peyton Knippel; 12-01-2008 at 06:37 PM..
Old 12-02-2008, 10:09 AM   #2
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Re: Peyton's Log

I know it's a rest day but sometimes it's hard for me to do that. So, over the course of the day I'll be dong 5 sets of 10 pull-ups (strict form)

Last edited by Lynne Pitts; 12-22-2008 at 05:35 PM..
Old 12-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Peyton's Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton Knippel View Post
I know it's a rest day but sometimes it's hard for me to do that. So, over the course of the day I'll be dong 5 sets of 10 pull-ups (strict form)
Did the workout, no real struggle involved. Threw some muscle-ups in on one set to spice it up. I love them! A sore throat combined with breathing heavy combined with it being -30 today made it sort of painful to exert myself because it made the simple task of breathing painful lol
Old 12-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #4
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Peyton's Log

Well I'm not allowed to work out today since the doc told me I have a URI apparently. Gotta get rid of this thing. I hate being sick. Feel like a Vag!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Re: K-***'s Log

Well I'm starting to feel a bit better. I think after tomorrow I'll be good enough to get back at it again. I'll be having to do two extra WOD's in conjunction with the other stuff next week so I can catch up. Can't wait to get off my liquid diet of chicken soup and hot tea and get back to the Zone!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #6
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Peyton's Log

Well, I didn't really work out today but I did end up taking Abby (my springer spaniel) for a short 1 mile run. It was 16 degree's out so the weather was perfect. We've had almost two weeks of sub-zero temps so I haven't been able to run her like she needs/we both enjoy so it was great to be able to it today.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #7
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Re: K-***'s Log

Well I attempted Sandy today but apparently I'm still not tip top. I started getting the sick sweats, dizzyness and my heart racing like a lab rat. Mehhh! This URI is a waste of time. I need to start eating some real food too. I'm growing tired of soup, tea, and yogurt or pudding
Old 12-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
Artem Sivak

Profile:
Peyton's Log

Dude keep it up!!! You're doing great! Crossfit is going to kick the crap out of any illness you have! Make sure youre eating a lot of good healthy food. Gotta keep the beast machine fueled!

Since you're coming back into the training, make sure not to over train. I know Crossfit is addicting and I get excited like hell about it, but gotta make an effort and take it slow!

You're doing great, keep it up!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #9
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Peyton's Log

Dude is that a free fall rig you have on? How often do you get over to Syracuse, I love that town. Also, when you have a chance I'll need you to send me a garbage plate

Well as far as work out goes, we'll see. I might just be doing sit-ups and push-ups today since the movers are coming to pack up the house. I wear, this is the most lame log ever since basically as soon as I started it I got sick and or my day's just aren't allowing me. I might be pulling a late night WOD tonight. So stay tuned (if anyone actually reads this lol)
Old 12-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #10
Artem Sivak

Profile:
Peyton's Log

Haha yeah this is the picture from the summer two years ago. I went skydiving with a few friends. The most AMAZING experience ever!

Haven't actually been to Syracuse yet. A friend of mine loves garbage plates but I don't eat them. You know, gotta get that Fran time down! Haha!

When the movers come, make them do a WOD too Cindy preferably.