CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 04-27-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Hey guys,

Since the last thread was relegated to the archives, I'll post this up one more time!

The next Again Faster Equipment Newsletter comes out on May 2nd, with great deals on every piece of CFing equipment under the sun. I've got bars, bumpers, squat stands, GHDs, Dynamax Balls, dumbbells, kettlebells, PowerMax Rings, platforms, power cages and more at steep discounts from retail, and often with free shipping (no small feat, considering this stuff can way upwards of 100 pounds per item!).

This month's newsletter will include a sample Affiliate start-up package as well as some fantastic one-offs for the home gym. My gym packages have saved folks hundreds and hundreds of dollars, and I want to share those packages with the entire Community.

Whether you're interested in one item or a whole gym, drop me a line at jon@againfaster.com. I'll get you hooked up with the AFE Newsletter and some of the best prices on gear anywhere.

Also, I'm giving away a 16-kilo kettlebell this month. Everyone who signs up for the Newsletter will be entered for a chance to win. Yeah, free stuff! The winner will be announced on May 1st, so there's three days left to enter.

Check out this thread http://www.crossfit.com/discus/messages/26/40084.html for some of the feedback I've received for Again Faster.

Thanks!

Best,

Jon

http://www.againfaster.blogspot.com