CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 07-01-2018, 06:09 AM   #1731
Jason A Smith

Profile:
Re: Jason's Workout Log

It's been minute since I have been on here to post. I am still training my 5 days a week and enjoying it quite a bit. Did a nice training cycle post open with some upper push and pull in there and qualified for a Masters competition in Vancouver end of July (CanWest Games but I am not going).

A few weeks ago strained my left lat so am currently working that back into health over the next several weeks. Been back building up squats again and doing some moderate Oly lifting.

Last week Tuesday marked the start f ten consecutive years of doing "Crossfit" so that is pretty cool. Also in another month I will have been working with Mike F for five straight years. Which is a long time to work with anyone consistently is what I would think. All is going well and I am continuing to make small steps each day and week. See how my body holds up and if I decide to do anymore competing. May come back and fill the voids on my training log today with what I have been up to and then it might be fitting to shut it down after nine years. Canada Day 2009 was my first post on here. But who knows, maybe I will run it up to ten years and then close things off. I track all my stuff separately now too.