CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 03-13-2015, 05:41 AM   #1
Snir Golan

Profile:
Selling my Entire garage Gym (Boston Area)

Hi Guys,

Due to more than one reason, i need to list my entire garage gym for sale since i will not be able to use it in the near future. Everything i have is in good-mint condition and available for pickup in the Boston area (i have no problem delivering some of the items if the distance is reasonable). i will probably add more items later on since i am sure that i am missing a few things at the moment but here goes:

1) Rogue S1 squat rack with flat utility bench. Great condition with almost no signs of use- $440

2) Rogue Chan Bar 1.2 in Satin Chrome- this baby has been used exactly 3 times. i bought it and 2 days later we started getting with all this snow so my car was parked inside which meant no training in the garage. again, this bar looks and functions like brand new! $330 picked up

3) Pendlay 2013 Elite Color Plates, 320lbs- a set of 55's, 45's, 35's and 25's. plates show some use (they are plates after all) but the rings are solid and they function like new. $750 picked up. for $850, i will also throw in a Pendlay weight tree stand that can hold the entire set plus a lot more.

4) Pair of rubber hex 25lbs dumbells. good condition but i just need to buy a pair of 45lbs and have no use for these. $70 picked up.

5) Again Faster Virgin Rubber Pumper Plates package 160lbs- in great condition, one of the 10ís is a bit crooked. $200 picked up.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:25 AM   #2
Jason Tebedo

Profile:
Re: Selling my Entire garage Gym (Boston Area)

Have you sold your equipment yet? I was thinking of putting a user run garage gym equipment list on my site wfs Last warning.
Let me know...could be new ground.