CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 08-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #41
Blair Robert Lowe

Profile:
Re: What protein powder do you use?

aka MLM.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #42
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Cantrell View Post
Haha something like that I guess. I'm actually in the dental field, not marketing, so normally that sort of stuff is NOT my thing! But, I have a biology degree and am into fitness so I can read through all of their background studies and information and know when something is going to be top of the line (when you sign up to promote you gain access to more information about the actual products). Anyway, the shake only has 15 ingredients total and that's what brought me into it to begin with. I think it's safe to say it will be the cleanest protein shake available in the industry. I want it but just like everyone else I don't want to spend a ton of money every month on protein and supplements. Therefore, I signed up to promote and with the money I earn I use it to buy the stuff for myself. Anyone interested in doing the same can private message me for details because I don't want to discuss it via the forum. I watched my friend compete in her first ever crossfit competition this past saturday so I'm new to the crossfit world and like to get on here and read about it so I don't want to get kicked off because they think I'm only on here to try to "sell stuff" which wasn't my intentions of the post
Really? What makes it so clean? How exactly does organic translate an variance in processed whey protein? Do tell.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #43
Rick Schwing

Profile:

Used ON Whey for years.. cant go wrong with the quality, price, and general great reviews it gets recognized for.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #44
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Schwing View Post
Used ON Whey for years.. cant go wrong with the quality, price, and general great reviews it gets recognized for.
A solid product in my opinion.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #45
Sean M Hutchinson

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Cantrell View Post
Haha something like that I guess. I'm actually in the dental field, not marketing, so normally that sort of stuff is NOT my thing! But, I have a biology degree and am into fitness so I can read through all of their background studies and information and know when something is going to be top of the line (when you sign up to promote you gain access to more information about the actual products). Anyway, the shake only has 15 ingredients total and that's what brought me into it to begin with. I think it's safe to say it will be the cleanest protein shake available in the industry. I want it but just like everyone else I don't want to spend a ton of money every month on protein and supplements. Therefore, I signed up to promote and with the money I earn I use it to buy the stuff for myself. Anyone interested in doing the same can private message me for details because I don't want to discuss it via the forum. I watched my friend compete in her first ever crossfit competition this past saturday so I'm new to the crossfit world and like to get on here and read about it so I don't want to get kicked off because they think I'm only on here to try to "sell stuff" which wasn't my intentions of the post
Only 15 ingredients??? I hope we aren't talking about a protein supplement.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #46
Jeff Enge

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean M Hutchinson View Post
Only 15 ingredients??? I hope we aren't talking about a protein supplement.
I was going to say, there's less than that in my post-workout shake and it's got creatine, dextrose and whole milk mixed with the protein powder.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:17 AM   #47
Kelly Price

Profile:

I use optimum nutrition gold standard, loooooveee it, most gym junkies at my gym use that also. very reliable.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #48
Sean M Hutchinson

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
I was going to say, there's less than that in my post-workout shake and it's got creatine, dextrose and whole milk mixed with the protein powder.
lol right. Protein should have maybe 3-5 ingredients. Protein or protein blend, some kind of flavoring, and a sweetener.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #49
Amber Cantrell

Profile:

Actually less than 15 . It is a protein shake/meal replacement. I'm telling you, this company is like nothing you've ever seen before. Their post workout recovery is capsule form and based around plant enzymes that stop inflammation BEFORE it happens. They have two double blind, peer reviewed, human clinical studies going on right now. The studies are being conducted by a third party so there's no biased results. And since it's peer reviewed it can be published in sports medicine journals. So if you don't believe me on how good it is then you can read about it soon enough
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	12654  
Old 08-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #50
Daniel Dean

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Schwing View Post
Their 100% natural chocolate is good stuff. Vitamin Shoppe has 71 serving containers for $55 shipped, killer value.