CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 03-24-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
Kolin Theede

Profile:
Best Supplements for CrossFit

I have been using these products for a while now and wanted to share with everyone because I love them. The company is 1st Phorm and I take several products from them. I have competed at the Central East Regional the last 2 years on a team and been around many great athletes. Along with this, I have tried many products and these are my favorite by far. After using the products and believing in the company I was brought on as one of their athletes. I promise you all that I recommend these products because I truly believe in them. If you do want to give them a try, Please make sure to use ktheede.1stphorm.com for FREE SHIPPING!

1. Level 1- This is a meal replacement protein. Love all the flavors I have tried and it is a very high quality protein.
2. Phormula 1- This is a protein designed for post workout. It is fast absorbing and I can tell a difference in recovery when I use it. Favorite Post-workout protein I have ever used.
3. Alphacre HD- This is a pre workout that has beta alanine and creatine in it. It is not a "hype up" pre workout which is why I love it. Gives me what I need to hit my training hard
-I also use their multi vitamin, Fish oil and their anabolic. I like these products as well.