CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Competitions
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Competitions Competitions, contests & challenges

Old 01-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Tyler Austin

Profile:
Snoqualmie Valley CrossFit Games

If your in the Seattle area (eastside) and want some good friendly CrossFit competition on the morning of February 5th let me know and I'll give you the details
Old 01-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
Darren Carrido

Profile:
Re: Snoqualmie Valley CrossFit Games

Might be interested. What are the details?
Old 02-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
Jesse Newman-Barnhart

Profile:

I'm in Port Angeles, so not too far away. Whats going down?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
Tyler Austin

Profile:

So here is what this Saturday is going to be all about. Really the point of these quarterly gatherings is just to get to know other crossfit gym members and see where you might be at with others around your weight, ability, and age. So for this Saturday it all starts at 9am at Cascade Crossfit in Preston, WA. If you go to their website at www.cascadecrossfit.com you can get directions and an exact address. This time is going to be different then last time and in the future. Instead of 3 WOD's throughout the day, it will only be one thing first and then the main WOD. Here it is...pretty lax, but I guess it is a Saturday.

FIRST:
You will have 12 minutes to find max clean and jerk, once you find your max you will do a max set of pullups. For each pullup we will add 3 lbs to the max clean and jerk to make up the total score. (so if you got 150 c&j and 15 pullups, your total score would be 195)
THEN:

500m Row

15 ab mats

15 burpees

15 body weight deadlifts

15 box jumps

15 KBS (53/35)

30 Double Unders

Because their is only 5 or 6 rowing machines, they will just have everybody going in waves until everybody is done. It should only take a few hours depending on how many people show up. Let me know if you have any other questions.