CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 01-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
William Goldsmith

Profile:
Anatabloc Update

Hi All,

Last March I posted a thread about a product, a neutraceutical that I have now been taking for approx. 18 months. Naturally, people were skeptical of something new and the fact that I disclosed that I also own shares of the company, Star Scientific, that makes product. But, I felt it was important to provide full disclosure. Well, since that time a number of positive things have happened to verify the science and mechanism of action as to howproductworks.

The link below will take you to a press release that discusses the results of a study that shows product reduces C Reactive Protein in humans which is a measure of systemic inflammation in the body and a very good indicator of anumber of health issues to include heart disease. Inflammation is also a big part of muscle soreness after working out.

Deleted link

The next link is the press release for another study where Paul Ladenson, M.D., the head of the Johns Hopkins Department of Endocrinology, was the Lead Consultant for the study. This study showed that product ameliorates autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashimoto's Disease). It is the only thing to ever do this. The thought is that if it works for autoimmune thyroiditis it should work for other autoimmune disorders and there is lots of anectdotal evidence to support this.

Link deleted

Next, John Isner, the top American tennis player in the world has just become a Brand Ambassador for product(in addition to Fred Couples). The following link is a video of him explaining why he uses productand chose to endorse the product.
Link deleted

On a personal note, I have seen fantastic results from using it as I stated in my original post. But, last month I got a call from a very close family member to let me know that his CRP level dropped from 8.1 last year (anything above 3 is high and considered high risk for a cardiac event) to 3.5 twelve months later. While still high this is much better that it was. He has reduced his risk of a heart attack significantly and he was not taking product consistently. Suffice it to say, he now takes it consistently.

Finally, and one of the main reasons for my post this morning, as I was taking my kids to daycare this morning, I got a call from my primary care physician PCP) who also happens to be a good friend of mine. He is also the PCP of the family member I mentioned above. He asked me where he can purchase product. I asked if he was purchasing it for himself. He said that he was meeting with a patient and wanted to let him know where he can purchase it. That was a very powerful moment for me because although I had mentioned product to him in the past, he was never very interested in it. But, after seeing the thyroid results and my family member's recuction in CRP, he is now recommending it to patients. It caught me by surprise. But, I was very happy. I am almost evengelical when it comes to product because I believe it will change the lives of many people over time.

As always, I recommend you do your own due diligence. But, it has done wonders for me personally and those important to me.

Take care,

Bill

Last edited by William Goldsmith : 01-15-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Frank E Morel

Profile:
Re: Anatabloc Update

How many share in the company do you own, and why haven't you posted this announce on wfs seekingalpha? Or is your boiler room lil slow?

Wfs
http://data.cnbc.com/quotes/STSI/tab/8.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #3
Camille Lore

Profile:
Re: Anatabloc Update

Please read the Site Rules. You are being banned for not following them.

For zoning related questions, please email me at Camille at CrossFit.com