CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 05-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #91
Tami Collins

Profile:
Re: Compression Gear

Greg, I just checked out your website and I was SUPER excited to see that you make women's compression shorts. I've been looking everywhere for a pair of women's shorts with a long inseam. I've only been able to find those stupid booty shorts or stuff way out of my price range. I usually order men's shorts and they never quite fit me right. I ordered a pair of your women's shorts tonight and I can't wait to try them out.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #92
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tami Collins View Post
Greg, I just checked out your website and I was SUPER excited to see that you make women's compression shorts. I've been looking everywhere for a pair of women's shorts with a long inseam. I've only been able to find those stupid booty shorts or stuff way out of my price range. I usually order men's shorts and they never quite fit me right. I ordered a pair of your women's shorts tonight and I can't wait to try them out.
Glad to hear it Tami. I just shipped them out. Hope you like them. And thank you for being our first customer from South Dakota!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #93
Anthony Dercole

Profile:

if your looking for skins go to chainreactioncycles.com, I bout skins compression pants, short sleeve shirt as well as half tights (longer shorts)...hands down cheapest prices. takes anywhere from a week or 2 for shipping so unless you need it right away, id purchase from here.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #94
Oli Kellett

Profile:

Greg, your website looks awesome as do the products. Seems like the reviews are going well as well, I may have to put in an order from you but your website is saying just US orders. Can you please keep us posted on when you will be taking orders from overseas?

Cheers
Old 05-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #95
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli Kellett View Post
Greg, your website looks awesome as do the products. Seems like the reviews are going well as well, I may have to put in an order from you but your website is saying just US orders. Can you please keep us posted on when you will be taking orders from overseas?

Cheers
Hi Oli - We are going to be partnering with BNYfit to handle our Australian distribution since it just doesnt make sense for us to ship one package at a time to people in Australia because of the high shipping cost. By partnering with them, we can ship a large quantity to them and then they can handle the local distribution and everyone saves on shipping costs.

I will send you a PM as well with some additional details in case you want to place an order soon so I can make sure your required product and sizes are in with our first shipment to them.

Thanks for the interest!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #96
Jeffrey Crawford

Profile:

Just got my pants and they are rad, but I'm looking for some advice on how not to look like peter pan in them
Old 07-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #97
Joey Shishineh

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Crawford View Post
Just got my pants and they are rad, but I'm looking for some advice on how not to look like peter pan in them
I usually wear mesh shorts over them.
m/28/5'8"/160|BS 330|SP 175|DL 410|Snatch 205|CJ 245|Diane 2:26|Fran 2:23|Isabel 2:59| WOD Journal|Team Diesel - Regionals 2013|
Old 07-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #98
Sam Osborn

Profile:

FAO Greg,

Do you ship to the UK?

I suffer with my calves, specifically soleus, and especially when running (I only really run during WODS and soccer training) are these likely to help?

Regards

Sam.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:03 AM   #99
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Osborn View Post
FAO Greg,

Do you ship to the UK?

I suffer with my calves, specifically soleus, and especially when running (I only really run during WODS and soccer training) are these likely to help?

Regards

Sam.
Hi sam,

We can ship to you in the uk. The shipping is a little more expensive than normal though. shoot me an email at sales@spunperformance.com and we can talk specifics.

It should help with those issues in my experience, but I'm probably a bit biased, so I'll let someone else chime in on that aspect of it.

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #100
Chris Marais

Profile:

Greg-

I have a question about sizing in the tights. I'm about 6'5'' 215-220 lbs. and would the larges be long enough for my legs?