CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #11
Tim Nunan

Profile:
Re: Opening a Box Opportunity

Hey Eric, can you DM me a reasonable location? I am interested in investing.

I am overseas right now and from the UK. My wife has a job coaching squash. I want to invest in a gym so that I can build something.

Tim
Old 04-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #12
Eric Montgomery

Profile:

Huh? Are you seriously looking to invest in something based on a message board post? And I never said anything about opening a gym.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:50 AM   #13
Brian Strump

Profile:

Tim,

I got an email from a gentleman from a royal family in South Africa. He needs someone in to share his financial windfall with. All he needs is your SS# and bank account numbers. You will be splitting $28.5 million. Please let me know how you'd like to take care of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Nunan View Post
Hey Eric, can you DM me a reasonable location? I am interested in investing.

I am overseas right now and from the UK. My wife has a job coaching squash. I want to invest in a gym so that I can build something.

Tim
Old 04-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #14
Tom Taylor

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Strump View Post
Tim,

I got an email from a gentleman from a royal family in South Africa. He needs someone in to share his financial windfall with. All he needs is your SS# and bank account numbers. You will be splitting $28.5 million. Please let me know how you'd like to take care of this.
HA! Now that's funny!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #15
Tim Nunan

Profile:

damn every time I ask one of the people on these message boards about investing i get that same thing about the African emails.

It wouldn't take long to find out if I was serious or not with a couple of emails.

Think about it, i live in the Middle East right now and would like to open a facility in the USA.

This is an obvious place for me to come to look for people who might be interested in doing something.

Don't send me any cash deposits, i am not asking for any money. So really you have nothing to lose.

(plus check out my English, I'm quite good at it don't you think, compared to those emails.......)
Old 05-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #16
Tim Nunan

Profile:

Sorry Eric I meant Dante, and No i am not interested in investing based on a message board post. I am interested in chatting with Dante to see what he had in mind and then visiting and talking with him if it sounded a good opportunity and then looking at the numbers and seeing if something could work. That alright with you?