CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 04-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #11
Andrew Crowe

Profile:
Re: Billing and Membership software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Crowe View Post
Hi Brian, their website seems to only have RGP for PC not Mac - is that correct? I've e-mailed the developer also but thought I'd throw this question out there.

Andrew
UPDATE - I got a response from Andy from RGP - it won't be ported over to Mac OS, too much effort with limited return. Might have to dust off the old PC...
Old 04-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #12
Tommy Alfinito

Profile:
Re: Billing and Membership software

I used rock gym pro when I opened. I thought it was hard to do simple functions such as a recurring membership, it was not user-friendly, and it was just an out-dated system (i mean it runs on 3 seperate icons). But it was free or so I thought.

The credit card company they are hooked up with are very sleazy. They are very easy to get a hold of while you are signing up, but disappear once you do. They will also lie to you about contracts and forms to lock you in.

I dropped rock gym pro within the first month and went to zenplanner, Yes I am still paying a monthly fee to the rgp credit card company because they lied to me. I would strongly suggest avoiding rock gym pro.

Zenplanner was great because it was amazingly simple and all I wanted to do was run memberships. I have no complaints with zenplanner because it does what it needs to.

Recently I switched to wodhopper. I believe it is still in beta, but everything runs on an ipad in the gym which works for me because I don't have a computer in the gym. People fill out their waivers and memberships on the ipad and it keeps down the number of paperwork I have.