CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout of the Day
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout of the Day Questions & performance regarding CrossFit's WOD

Old 04-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
Andrew Bell

Profile:
"Jennifer"

After being inspired by a friend of mine, I made a workout for her. She FINALLY lit a fire under my butt to get back into the swing of things. After taking off for so long, this one was a killer....

4/13/2012
"Jennifer"
Run one mile
rest 5 minutes then
Every 30 seconds for 7 minutes (or until you fail a round):
5 thrusters w/dual 35lb kettlebells.
(A burpee for every failed rep if you don't make all 7 minutes, no time restraint, just do them)

If you do it, please let me know so I can pass it along to her that she is inspiring others beyond just her words alone....