View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 09:59 AM   #2014
Vic McQuaide

Profile:
Re: 2014 45-49 Fittest on the Planet goal

Alex,
Holding up good. Knee and shoulder needing more and more attention. But I am giving it.

Expectations- just do my best, train thru the open, one and done, be happy with my score no matter what it is, don't check the leader board so much, have fun, hula-hoop some. Goal was top 5 but if that doesn't happen then that will have to be fine also.

Perfect workout- don't think that its coming. But if it did it would involve a bunch of Dubs and hand stand walking. But I am happy that I have less and less defined wheel house workouts. But I do have a few non loved workouts if they came up. But that would allow me to frame my weakness and attack them and turn them into good exercises and movements. This year was the rope- actually happy to see them in the workouts.

How about you- what do you want to see?

How many sign ups do you think they will have- Last year was 400k.. will it be less or more. I feel with the changes we will have less maybe 20%. I think they underestimated how many people had the dream to make it to regionals.
Owner of Crossfitdarkside.com Fran: 2:36 Diane: 2:30 Jackie 5:43 Mary 15+ rounds Helen 6:58