View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 02:36 PM   #2001
Vic McQuaide

Profile:
Re: 2014 45-49 Fittest on the Planet goal

Tuesday- plenty of drama involving Gracen my grand son. I will process it and share about it. It all is part of the journey.

Went to Dark Side to drop him off with Reese (grandmother). Short warm up and did some cleaning- 45-220 easy then 235 F. I don't think that I was warmed up enough. Plus the 5 sessions in 3 days after a week off including DL each day was a little beat up.

C2B check in- un broken each set- 2,4,6,8,10,12 (42 total) all good sets. And they all got better as I went along. I need to get those rolling because we all know they are coming in the open. I would think that if I added 14,16,18 and 20 that would be all set. That would be great volume (110 reps).

Some thera-gun for about 20 min on the shoulder. Feels better today. I am noticing that the right shoulder (strong one) is not as strong. Something going on. I might train around it a bit. Seemed to work last time. My other arm (left) sure got better and more mobile. Always many paths to get to where you want to go. Just listen to your body. Speaking of that my knees are barking a little also.

Tonight I am going to just do cardio. Rowing with the Club 777 and keep my attention on them. Take Thursday off and be ready to hit Friday and Sat hard.

Cheers
Vic
Owner of Crossfitdarkside.com Fran: 2:36 Diane: 2:30 Jackie 5:43 Mary 15+ rounds Helen 6:58