Profile:
Re: Mike's Mad Log

Hero WOD
Van Aalten
AMRAP (with a Partner) in 20 minutes
2000 meter Row / partner Handstand
150 Wall Ball Shots / partner Handstand
Max Toes-to-Bars (alternate sets)
One partner works on the row and wall ball shots while the other partner holds in handstand. Once the wall balls are complete both partners move to the toes-to-bar, with one partner working while the other rests, alternating and performing as many toes-to-bar as possible in the remaining time.

Sergeant (SGT) Alexander Van Aalten, 21, of the Cumberland Cove community near Monterey, Tennessee, died during combat operations in Afghanistan on Friday, April 20, 2007. SGT Alex Van Aalten volunteered for a mission to rescue a Dutch Soldier stuck in a minefield. That morning as he attempted to rescue a Dutch Corporal, Cor Strik, a land mine required his last full measure.

SGT Alex Van Aalten was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, and the Netherlands Decoration of Merit of the Minister of Defense in Gold. He is buried in Section 60 of the Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, VA, next to the Pentagon.

We subbed the row with 600 Jumping Jacks, and T2B with Medball Sit Ups.

My daughter and I scored 142.

Rest easy, Sergeant!!

Circuit Training
Based on Hurricane Training style...

200m Run prior to each round.
Each station requires 2 rounds with 20 reps each and 2 minutes rest, then rotate.

We had four stations with five movements each.

Circuit Training
Visited my coworker at her class this morning.

Six stations for 1 minute each. We did three rounds.
Swimmers
Crab Kicks
Calf/Toe Raise
Plank Up Downs
Strict Press
Hamstring Curls

Endurance
3 miles in 27:39

First miles was at race pace, then slowed to "yellow zone" for 800m. Reversed the process on the way back.

I ran on "foreign land" and didn't take the hills into account. Still had a respectable time, and fulfilled my end state.

Hero WOD
Tillman
7 RFT
7 Deadlifts, 315#
200 meter Sprint
15 Pull Ups
45 seconds Rest

Patrick Daniel Tillman (11/6/764/22/04) was a professional football player who left the National Football League and enlisted in the United States Army in May 2002. He joined the Army Rangers and served multiple tours in combat before he was killed in the mountains of Afghanistan. He was a recipient of the Silver Star, the third highest honor in the military, and a Purple Heart. Pat is survived by his wife Marie. He is also remembered through the foundation named in his honor.

Rx 25:45

Mobility
Resistance Band Drills
Lat Stretches
Vegher Drill for about 15 minutes
Thoracic Matrix