View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
Jordan Derksen

Profile:
Re: The Wolverines Log

Thanks Jason! They're pretty good but I still got a lot I need to work on. Hopefully by next year I'll be much more competitive. I actually train at the University of Manitoba in the Max Bell centre. I met another crossfitter at the university after doing it on my own for about a year and he had a pile of equipment sitting around from his days in the military, so we set up a box at the university that all the athletes have access too (I've been on a few teams at school and he's currently a thrower, so we can pull strings most people can't). So I've been working out there for the past 6 months. I checked out your log. It's cool to see you're a father with two kids an you're staying fit. I personally look forward to being done school and getting married and having kids. You can feel free to drop me a line anytime you're coming out if you want to come by the university. It won't be as busy as CF Winnipeg is as there's only ~6 of us an we all workout at different times. But we have a whiteboard we write on an everything you need to do mainsite WOD's Rx'd, even a 200m indoor track!