View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
Nick Cruz

Profile:
Re: What should I do after a car accident?

Thanks for the advice!

Ive done everything mentioned here except call a lawyer. I would like to see what happens with the insurance first before I go down that road. Ive already been to the chiropractor for my sore neck and back spasms. I was able to obtain the top sheet of the accident report and the only injuries were mine. All other parties left the scene in their own cars.

I just found out that the insurance will be totalling my car so now I need to begin my search. I really loved my car though, so I am quite bummed about that. The real shame is that I just waxed my car, brand new brakes, new foglights AND I just finished making payments on it. Literally within days!! I was so looking forward to having no car payments for a long while!

As for the driver who hit me, he is a Chinese national with an international Chinese drivers license. I think he is a student at CSUF or FJC. He does hves insurance through progressive so I think Im ok there. I will be contacting them today to see what they want to do.

Again, thank you for your advice and concern. If there is anything else to add, please do so!

Nick