View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #3
Mike Matulonis
Member Mike Matulonis is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Abington  MA
Posts: 17
Re: What should I do after a car accident?

Contact insurance company, go see a Dr., then contact a lawyer. Believe me the person you got pushed into will probably sue you and right on down the line. Keep everything documented and consider suing the insurance company of the person that hit you. Not to sound sue happy but something similar happend to me and even though I was not the cause of the accident money was going to come out of my pocket----Not fair. Good luck.
  Reply With Quote