View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 10:24 AM   #2020
Vic McQuaide

Profile:
Re: 2014 45-49 Fittest on the Planet goal

My friend Cindy. Every time I saw her she instantly brought a smile out of me. She had that "IT" factor. She was a bad *** athlete, strong, elegant, beautiful, heart of gold. She was someone you could kid around with: she loved Cardi-B and when a song came on I told her that I loved her Miley Cyrus she was playing.. immediately she would correct me saying it was Cardi-B and at that time I would do the noise that Cardi-B would make. That would make her smile and laugh. Finally I think that I wore her down and I would say Miley and she would say yes. When I met her she was athletic but a little on the skinny side. 4 years of crossfit later she had it all, big traps, abs you name it she had it. Myself and everyone around just liked to look at her, watch how she moved just a specimen of fitness. My friend and her best friend said she was the best part of my day. Every time I would have to get my Cindy hug. She passed yesterday and my choice is to celebrate her life and never forget her. I think that i'm doing Cindy each Sunday sometimes strict, sometimes on the min, sometimes crazy hard movements. Cindy you have impacted my life in the most positive way. I love you, miss you but will never forget you.
Owner of Crossfitdarkside.com Fran: 2:36 Diane: 2:30 Jackie 5:43 Mary 15+ rounds Helen 6:58