View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 05:49 PM   #23
Steven Wingo

Profile:
Re: Level 3 (CCFT) Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boyd View Post
I sat for my second one today. I printed out every article listed two months ago and made a study book. There isn't a word in those journal entries that I don't know. Same for the videos. I watched them numerous times. I relayed every issue to someone that I coach in the gym. I made notes and my own quizzes as well. I felt very confident going into the test that it would go better. I still failed it. Results still showed "lower than the average score of test takers" etc. etc.

Im not sure what the answer is, but I don't see how I would not have passed.
Kudos to you for stepping up to the plate, studying, and pursuing excellence in coaching--that is really what it is all about. I can tell you 100% that I'm a better coach now, much better, due to the work I've put in so far studying. Hopefully I will be able to schedule and take the test soon I'm getting close.

Best of luck if you schedule it again. As a trial attorney I've had some difficult days in my career, heartbreaking days, but the biggest successes come after getting up off the mat, holding your head high for your efforts, and committing yourself to getting better.