View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 07:03 PM   #1
James lee

Profile:
Be aware of American Aggression

I hate to do this because I want to support the local vendors but this guy is no good and I hope that no one else gets burned by him.

I hired him to build / install my pull up/squat rack in July. Make the long story short, the vinyl covering on the Jcup kept peeing off within 3 months. I contacted him a week ago to ask him to come fix his product, here's his response after 2 emails were sent to him.

"First off your last email as well as this one say FWD at the top of it for some reason. I thought it was forwarded to me by accident. Because I believe it read almost identical to first time you contacted me about this problem. The vinyl on your J Hooks is a where item. Maybe if you took better care of your rack this wouldn't be happening. They are just glued on. If you see them starting to come off why are you not super gluing them them before they get worse?. This is just a peace of vinyl it's going to show some where in a commercial setting."

This guy that I paid close to 10k basically told me it's my fault that his product was falling apart and that i should of crazy glued what was broke myself? Needless to say, he is not going to fix his product and now I am stuck with his crap.

Every time I use a smaller vendor i get burned... Please be careful with this guy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140707_073142.jpg
Views:	972
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	13729