CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Stuff and Nonsense (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Big Mac vs Angus Thrid Pounder (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=52333)

Chris Sinagoga 10-22-2009 08:16 PM

Big Mac vs Angus Thrid Pounder

for as long as i can remember, the Big Mac has been my favorite fast food item. nothing came close...until a few months ago. i had to try one of the new Angus Third Pounders. those things are amazing. makes me wish every day was a cheat day. i'm having trouble deciding which one is better. i might be leaning towards the Angus.

what do you guys think?

James Rios 10-22-2009 10:21 PM

Re: Big Mac vs Angus Thrid Pounder

see if i'm gonna eat fast food i'm gonna have carls jr. (also known as hardees) their burgers blow McDonalds out of the water all day everyday no problem...
:D

J M M 10-22-2009 11:56 PM

All you non southern cali or non las vegas people dont know what ur missing. you should try in' n' out burger if you ever come to one of those areas.

p.s. the arch deluxe was the best mcdonalds item imo.

Michael Ricketts 10-23-2009 12:59 AM

I miss Jack in the Box so much. Japan fast food just isn't the same.

Doug Blankenship 10-23-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James M Moore (Post 684428)
All you non southern cali or non las vegas people dont know what ur missing. you should try in' n' out burger if you ever come to one of those areas.

I will take Carls Jr if there is not an In N out around. But, In N Out comes first.

Matth Challoner 10-23-2009 03:33 AM

Anybody tried the giant sized burgers?Delicious

John Casey 10-23-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

I know the hatred I'm about to unleash, but I wasn't particularly impressed by in' n' out. It wasn't bad, of course, but I wasn't overwhelmed, just whelmed. There didn't seem to be anything particularly special about it.

+1 on the Arch Delux. That is the best fast food sandwich EVER!

Jeff Yan 10-23-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

I like the simplicity of the double cheeseburger. It's second only to the triple.

Btw, did McDo ever have a quadruple was only a dream I had? (The Mega Mac doesn't count.)

Steven Matheson 10-23-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

In N Out is in NoCal as well.

Zack Dunn 10-23-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Yan (Post 684583)
I like the simplicity of the double cheeseburger. It's second only to the triple.

Btw, did McDo ever have a quadruple was only a dream I had? (The Mega Mac doesn't count.)

You can ask for a quadruple cheeseburger at McDonald's--they'll make it for you, and charge you accordingly. Most fast food places are like that.

Also: an In-N-Out double-double, ANIMAL STYLE, is the best fast-food burger in SoCal. Try it; you'll love me for it.