CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Pukie's Bucket (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   re: camille (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=84598)

Brad Allen Jones 10-11-2013 01:20 PM

re: camille

I would argue that if you look in between all of the 'junk' (one man's trash is another man's treasure), you would find a group of people who are supporting each other in their training through this website primarily. If you were to read it from start to finish I'm sure you and anyone else would actually gain a lot of valuable information covering a plethora of topics.

Secondly, this is the nonsense forum... We usually stick to the rules outlining this subforum.

Now, if the issue has to do with using up too much space (memory or data or whatever), then that is entirely different.

Camille Lore 10-11-2013 01:30 PM

Re: camille

I won't be reading through 300+ pages to find what's good and what's not.
Again, high maintenance clause. Read the rules, abide by them. It's clear many people are flaunting them.

Dustin Wintczak 10-11-2013 01:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Allen Jones (Post 1200823)
I would argue that if you look in between all of the 'junk' (one man's trash is another man's treasure), you would find a group of people who are supporting each other in their training through this website primarily. If you were to read it from start to finish I'm sure you and anyone else would actually gain a lot of valuable information covering a plethora of topics.

Secondly, this is the nonsense forum... We usually stick to the rules outlining this subforum.

Now, if the issue has to do with using up too much space (memory or data or whatever), then that is entirely different.

Step into line citizen.

seems appropriate....

Jeff Enge 10-11-2013 03:02 PM

Mark E. Wallace 10-11-2013 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Greg Spaight 10-11-2013 03:56 PM

Shark-nad-nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o.:smiley_ev

Blair Robert Lowe 10-11-2013 10:40 PM

Quick, what's the newest movie on SyFy? I dont have cable. Ghost Shark shoulda came out and I dont think Sharknado II has been finished yet.

Bring the Bills back!

Clinton and ManBearPig.

Paulo Santos 10-12-2013 02:21 AM

I'm not trying to be a wise *** or disrespectful, but does this mean that we are not allowed to post "Stuff and Nonsense" in the "Stuff and Nonsense" section anymore?

I don't honestly know what happened for Bill to get banned or for the Sharknado thread to get canned. I don't see how anyone was being "high maintenance". All I saw was a bunch of core guys having fun. These "high maintenance" guys were the only ones actively helping others out on different threads with questions and in the exercise video sections. I don't see how anyone was being disrespectful to CrossFit or this message board. Matter of fact the high maintenance guys are some of the strongest supporters and were trying to keep this message board going since it was getting a little slow recently.

And as I wrote above, I'm not trying to start any trouble or disrespectful.

Pearse Shields 10-12-2013 02:28 AM

What Mark said.

John L. Mclaughlin 10-12-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulo Santos (Post 1200882)
I'm not trying to be a wise *** or disrespectful, but does this mean that we are not allowed to post "Stuff and Nonsense" in the "Stuff and Nonsense" section anymore?

I don't honestly know what happened for Bill to get banned or for the Sharknado thread to get canned. I don't see how anyone was being "high maintenance". All I saw was a bunch of core guys having fun. These "high maintenance" guys were the only ones actively helping others out on different threads with questions and in the exercise video sections. I don't see how anyone was being disrespectful to CrossFit or this message board. Matter of fact the high maintenance guys are some of the strongest supporters and were trying to keep this message board going since it was getting a little slow recently.

And as I wrote above, I'm not trying to start any trouble or disrespectful.

:yeahthat: