CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rogue crossfit game bumpers (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=88744)

Shawn M Wilson 07-31-2015 07:27 PM

Rogue crossfit game bumpers

Did these sell out already? Checked the site and showed it was out of stock.

Wife said I could buy a pair of 25lbs but it's looking no Bueno

Anyone get a pair they are willing to sell?

Greg Spaight 07-31-2015 09:53 PM

Re: Rogue crossfit game bumpers

Website says coming soon, not out of stock. There is an option to receive notification when they are in stock.

William Henniger 08-01-2015 09:03 AM

We have quite a few left, they are in transit from Cali to Ohio.

Once we get them they will go hot on the closeout section! Should be early next week when they begin arriving.

Tons of other items as well.

Thanks,

Bill

Shawn M Wilson 08-01-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William Henniger (Post 1255584)
We have quite a few left, they are in transit from Cali to Ohio.

Once we get them they will go hot on the closeout section! Should be early next week when they begin arriving.

Tons of other items as well.

Thanks,

Bill

I signed up for notice but was just checking ;)

One of my California buddies missed out by 5 minutes on one of the find the bumpers you guys left last year. You all doing that with Zues this year? ;)

Steve Shalloway 08-04-2015 05:15 PM

The 45's are up, but as of right now that is it for bumpers. Just got me a pair, don't tell my wife! :shrug:

Shawn M Wilson 08-04-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Shalloway (Post 1255703)
The 45's are up, but as of right now that is it for bumpers. Just got me a pair, don't tell my wife! :shrug:

Ordered a pair of 45s also :) had to plead with the wife for a little extra cash but didn't want to miss out :) maybe 25s next year :)

Shawn M Wilson 08-07-2015 12:16 PM

Checked my email this afternoon and they said 25lb ones were ready to buy. Email came through at 945. Checked at 2pm and they were all gone.

Glad I got the 45lbs ;)

Stacy Boulet 08-10-2015 03:42 PM

I don't see what the big deal is. Based on what I'm seeing, new 45 comp plates are $245/pr and ones from the games are $115 each, or $230/pr.

Personally, I'd expect a much better deal on what amounts to nothing more than used products.

Shawn M Wilson 08-10-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacy Boulet (Post 1255856)
I don't see what the big deal is. Based on what I'm seeing, new 45 comp plates are $245/pr and ones from the games are $115 each, or $230/pr.

Personally, I'd expect a much better deal on what amounts to nothing more than used products.

Well I would have preferred the 25lbs (better deal and I like that weight for training) but I like to have a piece of the games (my personal opinion). So I get a quality made bumper and a slight discount as well as something that the kids I train go "wow, I wonder who might have used this one!"

I wanted a pair last year for Rich's 4 peat but no $$ as we do foster stuff and $$ wasn't where I could just spend.

I got my 45lbs today and while they have a few scuffs they are in amazing shape. The bounce on them is awesome. Gave them some drops from hip and shoulder height and you can't compare the hi-temps at all.

Looking forward to using them more.

Shawn M Wilson 08-10-2015 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe this time photo will attach ;)