View Full Version : Snatch First time ever.
04-29-2006, 10:02 AM
HOW's my snatch? it sucks?
04-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Couldn't open it. Anybody have ideas?
04-30-2006, 12:11 PM
i have one.. QUICKTIME
04-30-2006, 04:04 PM
I cannot offer much.
1. use clips on the plates to keep them more straight, they will last longer.
2. your arms should be straight, no bend in the elbows.
3. widen your grip, the bar looks to be to far over your head.
4. donkey kicking, probably landing with your feet too wide and turned out too much.
5. you fall forward coming out of the squat, this says to me your on your toes.
6. wtf? "i have one.. QUICKTIME"
05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
- Not bad,
1. Paul is right about the bend in the arms, arms should hang like cables.
2. You're landing quite high in the squat. Deep overhead squats and drop squats might help.
3. Deffinately more overhead squats thats the same advice I was given recently.
4. BIGGEST point, just keep doing it. You'll get a feel for it the more you do it. And I suggest doing it everyday. Works for me. But I have no life so....
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.