PDA

View Full Version : Pose Drills on video

Tate Rivera
02-28-2008, 06:40 PM
I was just curious as I am starting to get into pose running if there is anywhere online that shows the drills. I have read the articles posted about the drills, but with words only, I cannot quite wrap my mind around what some of them look like. I get most of the basic drills, but a few I just cant visualize? any videos of those would be great.

and also when i am running pose and actively pulling my foot up, does the ankle bend or does it stay more rigid? and does this matter. i know i need to post a video for best results, but i dont have access right now.

Elliot Fuller
02-29-2008, 03:38 AM
I'm not an expert enough with POSE yet to comment on your form questions, as I'm still having plenty of troubles figuring it out myself.

However on the POSE web site: www.posetech.com (w/fs) there are a TON of videos by Dr. Romanov with lots of useful information. Unfortunately they're organized very poorly and the best thing you can do is really go through them 1 at a time.

On that same note, in a totally hetero sort of way, Dr. Romanov is adorable with his lectures and broken English.

"Thank you... and... this is our lesson... for today!"