PDA

View Full Version : Am I over training???????

Dave Shambs
11-03-2003, 02:13 AM
I've been working out really hard of late and following a good healthy diet, but I've been getting lots of headaches and I seem to be suffering from rectal bleeding,I've never experienced anything like this before when I was on an easier workout routine? Could I be over training and just need some r & r???

Coach
11-03-2003, 05:58 AM
Could it be your helmet is too tight? You know, from your "odd shaped head."

Coach

Dave Shambs
11-03-2003, 07:04 AM
HUH!!!
I don't wear a helmet when I train, should I be???? could not wearing a helmet be the cause of my headaches then??, still does'nt explain the rectal bleeding I've been getting, look forward to your comments.

Patrick Johnston
11-03-2003, 01:40 PM
The helmet if used improperly could be the cause of the recatl bleeding.

Dave Shambs
11-04-2003, 09:10 AM
Come on peeps this is serious stuff,you all seem to be extracting the yellow stuff!!!!!

Mike Minium
11-04-2003, 10:50 AM
Dave,

Rectal bleeding is not good. I'd get to a doctor and get it checked out. Sorry I don't have any advice other than that.

Mike

Patrick Johnston
11-04-2003, 12:33 PM
In all seriousness, I agree with Mike. Rectal bleeding = trip to the doctor.

Barry Cooper
11-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Dave,

Thank god it's never happened to me, but I've heard that heavy squats and deadlifts can cause hemoirhoids (spelling approximate). I'm not sure if rectal bleeding is a symptom of that, but I think it might be.

If you don't get headaches, and you're getting headaches now, figure out what's different.

As far as taking a break, that's not being wimpy, that's being smart. You need that from time to time. Take a couple weeks off, and see what happens.

Dave Shambs
11-05-2003, 07:05 AM
Thx ive made an appointment :-)